eTraffic is currently unavailable. System availability: Mon through Sat 3:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, and Sunday 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight, Hawaii Standard Time (HST)
Welcome to eTraffic Hawai'i, the fast, secure and convenient way to pay for traffic or parking infractions that are payable without going to court and for which you admit responsibility.
You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. A Portal Administration Fee will be applied to cover the cost of this service and processing the payment. The total payment amount will be calculated and displayed prior to the completion of your transaction.
You will not be able to use this system if:
- You deny committing the offense(s) you were cited for or wish to explain circumstances mitigating the offense(s).
- Your citation indicates that you must appear in court for any of the offense(s) charged;
- You appeared in court and were ordered to pay fines, fees, costs, or other monetary assessments; or
- Your ticket has not been entered into the system. Since the law enforcement or other officer issuing a citation has
10 calendar days within which to file the citation with the court, it may take 13 calendar days or longer after you
receive a citation for the information to be entered into the court's system. If you would like to make a payment
before the ticket has been entered into the system, you may pay by mail using the pre-addressed envelope that
accompanied the citation or use a regular enveloped addressed to the District Court located in the area where you
received the citation. You may also pay in person at any District Court.
To use eTraffic Hawai'i, you must:
- Pay the total of the amounts written on the citation within 21 days after receiving the citation;
- Have the traffic or parking citation number; and
- Input a credit or debit card number, expiration date and security code;
If, while using eTraffic Hawai'i, you receive an error or no response, please wait 24 hours before attempting to pay again or you could be charged twice.
If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate District Court.